Translate

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Support Robbie Lee's Kidney Transplant Fund

I haven't been able to blog much, or do much screen acting due to my kidney problems. I should be getting a transplant After the first of 2014, but the copay costs will be enormous, and I still have past medical bills to pay, as well as future medical bills after the transplant. Please consider making a contribution to my Kidney Transplant and medical bills Fundraiser with the link below. Every little bit helps and I will send you some great thank you gifts for your contributions. Help even more by spreading the word on FaceBook, Twitter, other social networks or email with the icons below. By using GoFundMe your information is protected and you get a receipt by email. 

 The link is: http://www.gofundme.com/Kidney4RobbieR 

 Thanks! Robbie Lee

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bro. Glad you're getting a start towards raising enough to reach your goal. As I told you earlier, my finances are very dire and even a $20 donation is impossible. Seriously. Each month I do without many necessary things and ask friends for food. But, I have been blessed with a degree from BU in professional writing/communications. So if I can write a very effective bio or sales pitch etc let me know. At this point my mind is all I can offer you in helping to reach your goal. Love you bro. Hope donations increase. PS-- I also have a cardiac abnormality-- a 2 leaf valve on both sides of my heart. Yup bicuspid x2...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Larry, Click the "Donate" link and read the new information I have there now. Let me know if you think I need to change anything to make it better.

      You might consider going to www.gofundme.com and setting up a donation page to help you with your medical bills too! I can help you with it, but it's easy and the support team is great. Love ya.

      Delete