Translate

Monday, June 10, 2013

UPDATE

I've been in Dialysis (see picture) and may not feel like blogging much plus I'm working on a Facebook page for the fundraising campaign to attract more help and explaining my plight better on my fundraising portal at www.GoFundMe.com/Kidney4RobbieR.

You'll better understand why I need your donations visit my fundraising page at GoFundMe today and help! The description about why I need help will soon be updated with a new picture and I've changed the color scheme to be more pleasant. I've also made improvements to the "Thank You" gifts for your contribution. So more will be coming soon!

I can't hardly wait for the transplant so I can get back to acting! But I need your help. Be a fan!

Share on Facebook, Twitter email, and other friends. Free "thank you gifts" too! And a personal postcard from me. GoFundMe is a secure site with SSL protection to keep your info safe. And you can be anonymous if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment